Sunday, May 23, 2010

Car show

Yesterday morning me, my dad, and my little brother went to an awsome car show at the church behind our house. It was so rad! there were all kind's of cars and trucks to make the "car enthusiast" go nuts!

We had losts of fun and I got some photo's of ALL the cars, but I'll just show you some of my favorite.



Classic ford muscle.







One of the trucks.



Love the classic wooden truck beds.



This car had some wicked pinstripes.



This car wasn't even old, but probablly one of the craziest one's there!



It even had a Playstation 2!

I saved probablly my favorite for last.



This car had a loud engine, neon flashing lights in the engine bay, and a gorilla in the back seat, how awsome is that!!

All in all it was a great morning.

-Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment