Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer killed may flowers!

Well it's finally here summer, hot Texas weather... horrible I'm a winter person so this isn't totally amazing for me. I've been a procrastinator recently so I'm relly behind in some area's.
So I needed to tell you all I got my long awaited driver's license! Yay! So I was a bit mad at first cause I thought we had to make an appointment before we went, and that wouldn't work that day. I later found out I didn't need too thank the Lord! So we got all the paper work, eye test, etc. Then we took the test I was nervous at first but once we got going I got over it.
So once we returned there was an ambulance which is bad news if I'm trying to get my license. :) Some lady apparently fell and broke her hip or something and they had to take her to the ER crazy stuff that day.
That night we went to this concert thing and had our first Friday evangelism which was good a lot of people got to hear the gospel. We ate at Fuzzy's taco shop/emporium/place. Which is really good actually (recommend the craw fish tacos).
and I drove Emily and myself home. :)
Our cousin just graduated like Tuesday night. We drove to TCU to see him actually graduate. We saw several people we knew there and talked a little to our friends. Me and my uncle yelled REALLY loud for him and for the last kid (because he was the last out of like 600 kids!). Then we ate at Mcd's for late night supper.

It was a fairly good week I must say. Now it's time to get back to trying to write lyrics and music for the band. See you later.

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. I'm REALLY stoked you got your license. :)Congrats to Garrett, that's some big stuff right there! :)

    ReplyDelete