Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Once A Month

Hey all! Seems like I'm only posting "once a month" now, sorry but I get busy with school and what not, nothing really "crazy" happening lately.
Our band is starting to get lazy so to speak, we STILL haven't opened our blog, and we're still adding and subtracting bits and pieces of songs. We lack equipment and funds to record our songs and create the cd's. I'm saving up for a car/truck. Other friends saving for other things, so we aren't able to put a lot of money into things so far.
None the less I assure you after the whole "getting a vehicle" is over I'll invest in some more equipment and hopefully have some of our music up for those who care to listen.
So I'm a car guy, and I have been dying to do some sort of mod, so I modded my dad's car. Ha ha! it's funny because it's not my car but still. Here are before and after pics.

Before: Side View


After: Side View


Before: Front View


After: Front View


So it looks great, sounds pretty nice, and adds about 5 more horses to dad's car. :)
I'm waiting to get my truck within the next week or so I HOPE, but we'll see.

So that's about it for me, I hope you all have a great weekend, and thanks for reading.

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Good job, bud! It looks nice and I bet it drives nice too. If you want some more car jobs, come to our house... and fix our sub, please, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete