Monday, August 16, 2010

Friday The 13th B-day.

Good day bloggers and readers.

As you know we had our air conditioner go out, and we were "chilling" at our grandparents house. Brad (air conditioner dude) came by Saturday and totatlly redid our system, and by that night it was cool enough to sleep in.

I was at a friend's house for his birthday. Our drummer's infact.
We went to the parks mall and went Ice Skating! I'd never EVER done it before so it was a WHOLE new experience for me.
It wasn't too bad balance-wise because I used to skate, and did some skiing. So it was kinda like that. My ankles were turned to the inside the whole time and I got these crazy looking blisters. But by the time we were done I was as fast as my friend and could do a little "jumping" (more like hopping).

After taht we went around the mall, I bought an Anberlin cd and have been listening to that latley.
I also had forgotten I had to clean the church. I got it done though around 4-ish.

We went to the Hughes to hang out that night and my dad hurt his ankle playing basketball.
All these injuries... not fun. So my dad has just been hanging out at home.
He went to the doctor today to check on it and it is fractured in 2 places. And if he is too rough on it, it might break. So please pray for healing.

I haven't heard anything on Pete yet but please continue to pray, we all miss him and his parents especially.

Thanks for reading.

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. HAHA, ice skating... fun times. Yikes, praying for your Dad- despite what he might have thought, he's not Michael Jordan, haha! (just kidding...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie, so I didn't know you'd told Hannah about Philmont…BUT THANK YOU THAT YOU DID! Because she shared them with me and I've enjoyed getting to know them. You know I met them in South Dakota and I follow their blog (and write on it). But last night, since they're hanging around Dallas till tomorrow morning, I got to have dinner with them. I love those dudes, they're awesome Christian guys (and gal)! Spent about almost two hours just talking/eating and getting to know them. So thank you again for telling Hannah about them. :) Hope you get to see them sometime!

    ReplyDelete