Thursday, August 26, 2010

Band news and other stuff.

Okay so it's been years since my last post but not much has happend.

So our band had a 3 way call i called David Joel called me and we just happend to all be on the phone with each other. So David found this cool software called MixCraft5 it's only a trail but I'm looking into changing that.
So we have the drums and such for our first song all we need is a name for the song and some lyrics (incase we get a lead singer). Our second song is doing good too we got drums and guitar for that, I'll send it to Joel our lead guitarist and band leader, and hopefully he'll come up with something else for that.
We're working on another song and don't have hardly anything for that.
I'll try and get some Audio/video or something up for Y'all.

In ither noose I will hopefully be going to a Tenth Avenue North concert in September 24 it should be. I can't wait it will be my first concert this year if I can go.

My friend went to go see Switchfoot and Green River Ordinance (GRO) and said they were awsome! I'm quite jealous right now.
I'm starting school full force next week.

Happy trails and thanks for reading.

-Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment