Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's day!
What is up everyone? If you said the sky... your right. :)

We're going to a new church now... Don't worry we didn't leave Rock Creek. Our building got flooded by a busted water pipe. We wen't to help last weekend,
it was drenched! We had to take up pews and nearly all the carpet in the classroom wing. It was pretty hectic, but we're hoping the insurance people will help us out.
Please pray for us in this situation.

Well I don't really have any other news. I'm hopefully going to get my truck to a mechanic, you know that really old thing. :) So we might do that.

Well I have to now, I'm painting stuff tomorrow.

-Robbie

P.S. Y'all need to comment more, I don't know if anyone is even reading this!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not commenting. I like your pictures! I hope that Rock Creek is allright. We have been absent for a few weeks...

    God bless, Mimi
    (Also known as the anonymous Emily's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it, I read it! :) Hahaha, for a split second, I really did think you guys were going to a different church. :) Let us know aboot your truck, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete