Monday, February 21, 2011

I want to ride the "Unwinding Cable Car"

Hey poeple of the blogging nation!

I finally have the video made for my cover of Anberlin's "Unwinding Cable Car". I meant to put it up earlier but I couldn't find somewhere that allowed really long videos like this one. :)
Until now, so without further or do... Here it is.


I hoped you enjoy it and sorry for the wait (if anyone was waiting).

Well I have some news for you guys. I had a crazy, awesome, and totally WILD surprise birthday on Saturday! My friend David got to come down, who knew about it the whole time.
My Super amazing friends The Collins' hosted my party at their house. It was thought up by 2 of my best friends, Hannah and Joel. You guys are the best! I was totally surprised and didn't expect a thing! We had all kinds of people come it was great. I just wish ALL my friends could have been there, I know they would have wanted to be there. It was still awesome no less
So we played Soccer, Underground church, and dodgeball until 9 or 10. I had a super fun time.
I thank all who came and made it happen it was the best party I've ever had!

So that's how my awesome weekend was. I'll see you guys later.

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. Would you permit me to say you play this AMAZINGLY?! This is so so awesome! How on earth did you learn this?! Twas an awesome party, I'm real glad you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I didn't know you used Vimeo too! Way better than YouTube. :)

    ReplyDelete