Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Patrick My Man...

How are you all doing? Well I hope the answer is "good". Not a whole lot has happened until recently. Friday night was Awesome! I got to see one of my absolute favorite bands perform live! NEEDTOBREATHE they put on one of THE best shows I've been too. I didn't get to meet them because it was a Six Flags festival thing. It was still totally rad! I wasn't able to bring a super great camera (ipod camera) but I got a few photos. Here are my favorite:












I got Joe smiling. :)



My natural "lense flare" of the night.

I also had some of The David Crowder Band but they were too blurry. They were great too. Oh after everything was over we saw Patrick (Need's crew member) over by the merch booth. So Sara and Sara thought it would be funny if I went over and asked him for a shirt... so I did. :) I walk up, pat him on the back and say "Patrick my man got any shirts for me?" he said "what kind of shirts do you need?" I said need shirts (confused) "NEED... Shirts?" then I said Needtobreathe shirts and he said "all I got are girls sizes left" I was bummed but said "Congratulations on the sales" and then told him thanks and walked off with a huge grin. It was fun and I hope he doesn't think I'm weird or something.
That night Sara got lost trying to meet mom and we drove a couple miles past the meeting spot. It was a fun night. I din't get home till about 1 or 2 that night.
I also thank Sara's friend Venus I believe for the ticket she was kind to give me for free. So there was my Good Friday fun.

Easter went good. We had some friends from out of town come, and we went to our great grandmother's house for Easter lunch/dinner. Today was my next to youngest brother's (Colton) birthday. He's having some friends over and such, a great time.

Tomorrow is my last test and last class of catechism so that will be a release of stress. It was fun I think we're throwing a party or something.

Thanks for reading guys. Have a good evening or day or whatever it is when you read this.
-Robbie

3 comments:

  1. Agh, I wish I had been there! I'm glad you got to talk to Patrick, that's something I've never accomplished. :) I'm glad you had fun AND I'm glad you FINALLY got to see them live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! I still can't believe you actually went over to Patrick. ;) And I'm super sorry I got us lost!! Stupid road. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I dunno if you ever saw my photos from this, but here ya go! http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuzsuF1

    ReplyDelete