Monday, May 9, 2011

"Up a 30 foot corridor 3 men climb..."

I want all my readers to comment telling me what they think (or absolutely know)what the title means. :)
So I meant to post earlier in the week but I got busy, I apologize.
So my best friend since forever came down for the weekend (A.K.A. Joel leader in our band). we got together and have at least 2 completed songs, yes, lyrics and all so that's encouraging. So hopefully we'll have that blog up soon.
Oh I hope you guys had a good Mother's day and to all my second families Happy late Mother's day! So I got this book called "Home Recording Studio for dummies" it's a really good book and hopefully it will help with our recording process.
That's about it a short update, have a good weekend! I'm going to go watch Flashpoint now. :)

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like CAPITAL LIGHTS (may they rest in peace) to me! :)
    I am stoked to hear what you guyses have written. It's gonna be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerds. Referencing obscure lyrics. Please!

    All this talk about song writing and recording and all this garbage...If you're going to talk about it in public (here), I'd better see some results.

    I want to hear songs--actual songs, good or bad--to be sure you aren't a poser. And if you guys are unwilling to put up, then zip your yapper!

    ReplyDelete