Friday, September 3, 2010

Update before another update.

Okay so I'll have another update hopefullt this weekend, so here's a short one for now.

Peter is doing much better. He will be going home Monday I believe. Me and my mom will be going to his house to help with taking care of him. I'll also be staying overnight with him to help turn him over every hour. So pray that he would progress through that.
He's "technically" out of a coma but is not totally awake yet... it's like this.
on a 0 to 15 scale most people are at 15. 8 and lower is in a coma and 0 is completey comatose. so Pete is somewhere around 9 I would guess. He's also breathing much stronger now, and will hopefully be breathing on his own by Monday.
Praise God that he made it through all of this, and that he'll get to go home.
Please continue to be in prayer for Pete he's a trooper.

We've (our band) have had alot of disscusion, and we're trying to get recording equipment and stuff ready for when we get our final songs "perfected" and ready to roll. We still need about 1 or 2 songs before we're ready, and some lyrics for ALL of our songs, since no one sings we haven't been focusing to much on that.
So we plan to have 5 songs recorded with included lyrics and an EP with actual album art with it, (which we have a basic Idea for) by next summer.

My Dad has been going back to work now and is expected to go to the docter and have a check up next week.

So that's my "Update before an update" for Y'all, until another time see ya.

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Peter's information sounds slightly familiar, haha, just kidding. :) I want to help too, still working on that. I'd kill to hear some of y'all's music right now... *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete