Saturday, September 4, 2010

That Update I Mentioned.

Hello all, heres the update.

As you know we've been working on alot of stuff for our band. So I would like to post a guitar part in our second song.



"These Hard Times" that's what I came up with so far but it might change. I wrote this song around the time Peter was in his accident so I would like to dedicate this song to him. (The tanbee is because the converter program I found is just a trial).

Even though there's no lyrics. When we have lyrics they should be based on that title. I've been trying to come up with some lyrics for this song but I've never done it before so bare with me. Our drummer David should be comming down this weekend or so to do some practice and hang out. I'll try to get all the parts in and make a slide show or something if I can.

One more thing... our band is trying to get some recording equipment (as I stated in the last post... I think), so we will hopefully have our equipment, a meeting place and time, atleast 5 songs, our songs learned, and our album art work finished by next summer. But I'll try to give you video's here and there of what we have.

Thanks for reading (and watching). Please comment and tell me what Y'all think so far.

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Lemme think... yes, I'm digging it tons! Keep it up, it's amazzzzing! Can't wait for some lyrics!

    ReplyDelete