Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time and effort

Having a good day? I hope soo.
I was meaning to post this news earlier but I've been busy.

So last Sunday I talked with a man from our church about working for him.
So the next day (Monday) I started my first job. Surveying. I never expected this to be my first job, or at this age. But it is what it is. It's pretty nice, I learn alot of skills, and he's a very Godly man. So it's encouraging in the workplace.
It feels really weird waking up early... getting my lunch for the day, and going to work and comming home tired and such. And the fact that I'm driving (perment anyway). Feels like time is flying by...

Well it's a good job and it's not TOTALLY overwhelming. I'm only working 2-3 times a week, and he let's me drive the truck every once in a while, which is pretty cool.
I'm making pretty good pay to go with it. And might get a raise after 30 or so days.

So enough about me...

I talked with my friend Joel who is the main dude in our band, and he gave me some music writing tips, which seem pretty good. He also has like 2 songs that we might use for the EP. We're practicing every time we get the chance, and I'm really excited about how it's turning out.

Speaking of bands... I have a friend who is in a band! Pretty crazy so with all these bands it's pretty awsome. I'm happey for them and hope they can get really far.
So we'll see where we get, hopefully somewhere. And maybe once our band puts out an album we can get some more fans. But the ones we have right now are awsome.

That's it for me. Thanks for reading what's up.

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. SURVEYING!!! That is really groovy! It feels weird waking up early?! Haha! :) As for the music, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete