Saturday, July 24, 2010

Eagle Scout Project part 2, dog news, and Driver's Ed.

Yesterday (I seem to always post the day after) we pretty much finished my friend Peter's eagle scout project. We put up the fence and put on the gates.
I'll help make some more "adjustments" Wednesday. We totally got rained on with freezing cold ice bullets everyone was soked, but we got it finished.
Afterward's Pete took us out to supper at Nicky D's. Great place, they have really good burgers there. It was a good project and it really improved our church.

Yes I FINALLY started Drivers Ed last Wednesday. I finished my level 1 test and might get my permit early sometime Monday I hope.

So Dog news... My most favorite dog in the world is in our house now! We have Bo walking (and laying) around our house. Tt's mainly because he started to get some "Hot spots" on him. He seems to enjoy being indoors, and isn't killing our cats... so far.

So there's my update, later.

-Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment