Monday, July 26, 2010

Rainy day for a drive.

Hello fellow bloggers and non-bloggers. It was a very rainy day it's raining as I type this, but anywho.

We went to the Texas DPS this morning and took my permit test. There were some weird people in line but I won't get into that. Well... I PASSED!

I was totally psyched! I went to my grandmothers to take care of the horse with my mom, and she usually let's me drive in the pasture to feed the horse.
I like it because I can floor it down the stretch (even though I haven't, yet..)

So after anxiously waiting ALL day. My dad got home and we got in his car and went to the school parking lot behind our house. Once we got there we switched off and I started driving around. He said I was pretty good for a begginer, I didn't hit anything (or anyone) thankfully. I did floor it to 40 a couple times (blazing fast right?)
but then it started to rain. It was probablly one of the worse case scenarios to be driving in for the first time. It was at night and raining. I did pretty okay and had to slow down in the rain, but it was a great experience.

Hope those of you who aren't driving aren't mad, the permit test was easier than I thought, so don't worry.
See ya

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW, dude, you ALWAYS save the most awesome news and keep us in suspense!!! You lucky dog- congratulations! You beat me to driving, that's totally awesome! (Psh, of course we're not mad, merely jealous, haha!)

    ReplyDelete