Monday, July 12, 2010

Rest is over

I've had some time to rest from being back from my trip which sounds really oxymoron, but It's true.
Well I'm doing some reports I need to finish for school, this comming friday I should get my DPS stuff so I can take the test for my permit. I've been ready for this for ever but it might finally happen.
My Dad is getting me psyched for being a "Ham". I'll be practicing for that sometime this week I think. And my dad has a radio I might use 'cause he's getting a new one.
So that's what's up with me.
I'm hopefully going to get up that song tonight or tomorrow, for those of you who care.
See ya.

-Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Grrr, you're dying to get your permit and I'm dying to get my books back! :)Your dad told me about the Ham radio thing, do a good job!

    ReplyDelete