Thursday, July 29, 2010

Prayers needed.

I have some terrible news. This moring my good friend Peter Helms (our pastor's son)was on his way to help a lady from our church, and he was T-boned at an intersection and had to be careflited to the ICU. He has internal bleeding in his brain, he's on a ventilator to help him breathe because he has weak breathing. And he is unconscious at the moment.
The worst part is because he JUST finished his eagle scout project, his birthday is comming up, and he was getting prepared to go to college.
I'm quite depressed about this. Please be in prayer, and I hope God can use this for HIS glory.
Just a short update.

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. Robbie, I've been praying ever since Hannah told me around 1ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for Pete too, Rob. It's gonna to be okay.

    ReplyDelete