Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Your in a band?! What?!

Yes I'm in a band, It's made up of me and my friend's David and Joel. I wanted to be in a band so I called Dave and asked if he would want too be in it (he said sure), Then a while later I called up Joel and asked him to be the leader (sine he's the best out of us all). So anyway, we've been a band for awhile but we didn't have a name. Till now. So far we're going with "The Sound of an Escape", and we've been working on the first album, and the art for it. this is the song...
This video is just me and Joel. David's working on something for the drums.



So there it is soo far, we might change it later, but tell me what you think. Thank you blogger community and friends for reading.

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. You're in a band, what? Come again, ARE YOU TOTALLY KIDDING ME?!?! That is absolutely fantastic!!! I'm super jealous!!! Holy cow, I'm absolutely dumbfounded! Would you mind if I freaked out a little more?! No serious... you guys are totally awesome at guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!!! If Hannah's been telling you anything, it's that I'm crazy into bands now! Super exciting that you're in one!! You guys sound great in the clip you posted, really!!

    ReplyDelete