Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Home Sweet Home"

Well it's certianly great to be back after the 2 week trip alot has happened in 2 weeks.
I got back yesterday and I'll tell you about my trip(and try not to bore y'all to death).
Okay so I had to go to my friends house Friday, and we left for Arkansas.
I told y'all it was Missouri but it was Oklahoma and Devil's Den Arkansas.


BUT anywho, we got there and had to unload it was'nt the best experience.
It was my first time to ever camp in a camper. I enjoyed the coolness at night, and soft bed vs. hard ground.
Well one day we walked up this long steep hill with our bikes. When we got to the top we saw the lookout point


We constantly rode bikes and swam ($4.00 + tax) who taxes to swim, anyway one of the days we went to the dam.


While crossing it we saw some people racing in canoes.



Well the caves where closed becasue of bat disease it was supposedly deadly, but we got to go into the entrance of the "Ice Box".


Nothing ACTUALLY kept us from going but I didn't feel like dying that day.
One of the days we went to little swiss town I think it was called in Eureka Springs.
It was awsome!! I wanted to go back I didn't have anything for pictures at the time but I want to go back some day.
While we were there we saw "The New Great Passion Play" It was cool we met one of the actors and was from Glen Rose Texas!
The day before the last day (I think) we went to Winslow a small town where my friends Grandad grew up.

This was a lookout when we were there.
Oh and one day we made a sky tent.

We were bored.

It was really fun but I'm glad to be home.
Thanks for reading

-Robbie

2 comments:

  1. WoW! Looks like you had a fun time! But I'm really glad you are home, Robbie! Love ya!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Robbie, looks like fun. The mountains are beautiful. Sky tent....really? You didn't put David's cousins in there did you? jk, we are glad you're home! Missed our big boy!

    ReplyDelete